Monday, February 22, 2010

. .MoNdaY feB 22, 2010. .

Sunday, February 21, 2010
So it’s Sunday. I’m bored and I kinda wanna write. I’ll go back to Friday. I don’t have wireless internet so I’m writing in a word document right now. I’ll just copy and paste.

Friday: school, game. We played Flandreau. Jv won and varsity lost. I don’t know what it takes for our varsity to actually win some games. We go to districts on Tuesday. We go to Parkston and play Parkston. I’m scared. They’re rated number 1 in state. I want to have a positive attitude but really it hard to. So anyway, after the game, me and matt giesler went out. I asked to go home with him since our game was in Montrose and it’s technically called a home game. Well I asked McGregor and he said “notta chance” I was like really. Wow you’re a fag. Get over yourself. You’re retarded. I was pretty upset. So I had to ride the bus home. When I got home me and matt went and got some cheese balls from the brewery. After that we went out to summer house. I was really tired. But it was something to do and I didn’t want to just go home. So I got home at 11:30 (my curfew). Trevor kinda seemed upset but idk at what. He said he had a migraine or whatever. So he slept a lot the next day.

Saturday: had practice at 9am! Got up at 7:30, left on the bus at 8:30, practiced for about 2 hours, came home, went and tanned with my mom at noon, came home, showered, got ready and went to the region wrestling at like 2 with Brianna. 5 of our MCM wrestlers are going to state!! Ben and Dominic Blindert, Drew and Derek Eldeen, and Cody Eichmann are going. I’m really proud of drew and Ben. I knew Dominic was gonna go. But I wasn’t expecting Ben or Drew to make it because of their mentality. So I think I might miss school on Friday and go watch our guys at State! Anyway, We sat there till like 6 then I went home for about an hour and then I went back to the wrestling thing because Brianna went to Travis’s and I wanted to go out. So I went back till like 9. Me matt and Miranda went out to the summer house after the wrestling thing was over around 9ish… me and trevor went upstairs, his hormones were goin and I was just tired. So we didn’t do anything, just laid there. I almost fell asleep because I was comfy and he was playing with my hair. I love it when ppl play with my hair. It’s so relaxing. So I left and went home at curfew. Crashed hard after I went to the bathroom cuz I had to go really bad lol.

Sunday: slept in till about 12:30ish. Got up, ate some breakfast, went and tanned with mom again, came home, showered, laid around and was lazy. Durfee invited the varsity basketball girls over to his house at 5. He fed us pizza and we watched some of our game film from when we played Parkston and a little bit of some college basketball (durfee’s favorite college basketball team, Syracuse). Then I came home, watched a little tv (winter Olympics), showered… and now writing in here. It was kinda a boring weekend. I’ve just been tired. I just want to lay in Trevors arms, cuddle, and sleep…

and today:: its first hour and i'm tired. went to trevor's this morning and woke him up and stuff. walked to school. i hope today goes by fast. its hopefully our last bball practice. and districts tomorrow! if we lose than we're done. i should be free on wednesday so then i can hang out with trevor for a while. i'm excited. we'll see how today goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment